Moments of life and some dreams my blog 2021

Moments of life and some dreams are what being an author is all about. A bit of trivia, for you writers out there, is that authors don’t write the books; their characters, driven by moments, of life and of dreams, write the stories.With the moments of my life, the long moments, the dreams, the moments of life. Moments are important. Like my dreams, which never last long, there is one minute of my life that I like and think about at least once a week, I’m writing this blog, so that I’d have time to write more books and moments, that my readers, including you, will write into their stories, of life and of dreams,

"If you don't fulfill your dreams, then someone else will hire you. And you will fulfill his dreams"

My parents were the eldest of my siblings while I am the eldest of my siblings. Being older, I got a lot of love from my parents. As a child, I got the most compassion from my grandfather who was an officer in the army and He was living a life of retirement. He was the center of our family. He is unconsciously my role model.

Moments of life and some dreams my blog 2021
Moments of life and some dreams my blog 2021

Moments of life and some dreams:

Ever since I was a child, I used to dream of joining the army to fulfill this answer. I used to play with other children of the family by making pillows and comforters, creating an atmosphere of war. I was so used to being lost. Suddenly my mother came into the room and started smiling when she saw me. I saw her, I was very embarrassed about this condition. I had got three things from my childhood. Love for Pakistan, spirituality and mother's training, as I have said. My grandfather belonged to the army. His devotion and love for Pakistan was very high. This is the devotion and love I got from him.

My dreams:

Just as our mother has a special love for her children, so does my mother love me more than I do. The love and affection I have seen in her has never been seen in anyone else. She has always been there to explain and guide me. The role has been very important. It has happened in my life. When my heart was broken, there was only the positive role of my mother. The reason is that I got up again and started my struggle.

From the beginning, whenever I earned my mother. They gave it to me. This is the dervishes and poor people I got from my mother. It is not important to grow up. It is important to grow up. In this regard, my role as a sibling was to grow up from the beginning. I remember when When I was in seventh grade, my younger siblings were about to start school. I would prepare them and take them to school.

"If any mother had not made love with the love of her own heart and soul then not a single child would ever be loved. Yes, if a mother had not had children then love was not as prominent in her life"

Moments of life:

Today's children do not lack resources. They have everything. But if they lack, then they lack modesty, hospitality, morals, values ​​and literature. It is a great pity that we think that giving advice. This is training, it is not like that. What we do is actually training. In the past, people's hearts used to be wide. When you keep your heart big, then she herself becomes an example. My grandfather's father is a landowner.

When they used to go home with their goats, they would tie their mouths with the rope of Monji and then take them away. Someone asked them why they do this. They replied, "Brother, this is it." My children drink the milk of these goats. They do not know what is halal and what is haraam. But I do know. I take precaution that these goats should not eat the crops of others by mistake.

Memories, some sort of dreams and some realities.

Being busy isn’t always a good thing.

Saying no and trying harder isn’t a bad thing.

This distinction of was very common. While today the environment has changed radically. Today the name of a big car is honor. The name of a big house is honor. It is an honor to get a degree from a foreign university. These things were not then. It is seen that this man is good in character and morals. Good morals Those who have good morals are considered bad, while those with high morals are considered bad.

Introduction to Hazrat Wasif:

At the end of the second year, I was introduced to Hazrat Wasif Ali Wasif. Something happened that was my friend's year knot. We friends were asking each other what gift he gave. One said I had read Hazrat Wasif Ali Wasif's book. "Kiran Karan Suraj" as soon as I heard this name, my heart was pounding by Allah. And I said in my heart that this book should be read. Although I had no interest in reading books. But I don't know why.

Attention was paid to the study of this book.
I still don't know how Allah puts it in pure hearts. Well who got this book as a gift. I went to his house to get that book. One day I got Rs. 1500 from my father for shopping. I had a bookshop in front of the motorcycle park. As soon as I looked at this shop, there were books of Hazrat Wasif Ali Wasif in front of me. Instead of shopping, I bought all these books for Rs. 1500. It was a privilege that I completed a book that night. Then as I read the books, I opened myself. Today when I look at these books, the sentences on which I drew the line.

Moments of life and situations often bring us back to the ones we were raised in. Things we can trace to our earliest memories. Moments we can find endlessly relatable even though you may disagree with someone's situation or their way of going about life. These moments shape our life at the very core and bring us back to the root of life.

Today it is a part of my life. Have become When I started reading these books, I was criticized. Because of their constant reading, my day-to-day affairs were affected. Where the child did not go beyond the textbooks. And where he started taking books away from the course and started reading them till late at night. The next change was that he would get up suddenly at night and perform Tahajjud.

A sign of true change:

This change was actually a revolution in my life. Hazrat Wasif Ali Wasif says that true spirituality and love have an effect on every issue. "The man who considered achieving success, now began to consider sharing success instead. Is."
One day I went to the shrine of Hazrat Wasif Ali Wasif. Where I recited the Fatiha.

There I also gave thanks. If I had not found your secrets and read them, I would not be here today. What I have done till today. If Hazrat Wasif Ali Wasif had not come into my life at that time.


What happens inside a person, when he finds such an environment, he stops. The person who is inspired by him, in fact, begins to meet himself through him. My case is also something like that. I found out that I am a motivator. In those days when I was teaching children.

Hazrat Wasif Ali Wasif also has a role in my teaching consistency. Because you were also a teacher. So he also became my role model. Looking at the life of the role model, it becomes very easy to know what style she adopted, what style she followed and how she worked.


Post a Comment

0 Comments