A poor man's house.

 A poor man's house.

For many days, somewhere a poor man lived in a dilapidated old house. The house was so rotten that one day it suddenly came to the ground. The poor man was worried about building a new house. He started building a new house by cutting off the stomachs of children and taking loans from people. The walls were erected. It became a door, but the poor had no money to fill the roof.

So he spread sackcloth on the roof, covered it with mud, and moved to a new house with his wife and children. He thought he would fix the roof by the time it started to rain. A thief lived in this neighborhood. Seeing the poor man's new house, he thought it might have become rich.

He may get a good deal of money. So one night, while everyone was sleeping, the thief climbed onto the roof of the poor man's house. But just a couple of steps on the roof, the sack burst and fell on the landlord, who was sleeping in the back room. The landlord jumped up and tried to catch the thief.

But there was a deep darkness in the room, which the thief took advantage of and ran away. And he went mad, but then he got a story from the landlord about why he made such a fake roof, so the next day he complained to the king and said to him: I wanted to steal a house and the house He climbed on the roof of the house but the roof was covered with sackcloth. I fell down and my legs were broken. Please punish this landlord.
The king summoned the landlord and asked him: 

A poor man's house.
 this the man who fell down last night when your roof collapsed?


Is this the man who fell down last night when your roof collapsed? 
Yes Holy Prophet! Absolutely true. The landlord replied,"Let him say that this man fell on me, otherwise his legs would have been broken." "If this is true, we will sentence you to death," said the king, calling the executioners and ordering him to be hanged. Zeb, the landlord, fell at the king's feet and said: "Badshah Alam! Why should I be hanged. The thief should be punished in the end." Shut up! Badshah Church How dare you advise me. The poor landlord saw that no justice could be expected from the king in this way. He said to the king: "O king of the world! I am not at fault.

Is . It is his fault, he has spread bad sackcloth. Then the king ordered that he be released and that the king's laborer be hanged. The king's soldiers went and captured the king's laborer. When he was put under the gallows, he said, "I have something to ask the king." When the king gave permission, he said:
King Alam! It's not my fault.All the fault lies with the man who made the sackcloth. If it had been sackcloth and strong, no one would have fallen on it. At the king's command, the royal laborer was released and the sack-maker was captured. 
When he was presented to the king, the king asked him, "Did you make sackcloth?" "Yes, sir, I made it." The man replied, "Then it's all your fault." The king thundered and ordered him to be hanged. I want to ask you something important. The sack maker said: the thing is, the sacks I made were always big.

But while I was making this sack, one of my neighbors, who loves to fly pigeons, flew his pigeons. They were flying in the sky, eating somersaults. I started watching their spectacle. This affected my work and made me weak. It's not my fault, it's the pigeon's fault. Now, at the king's command, the dove-maker was caught and released, leaving the sack-maker behind. Hearing the death sentence, the dove-eater said to the king, It is true that I like to fly pigeons and watch their spectacle, but what is wrong with that?

If you hang me, it won't do anyone any good. It is better to kill a thief than to kill an innocent person. Then people will start living in peace and comfort. Yes OK . The king said, "It is the thief's fault." And he said, "Let the thief be caught, and let him be hanged." And he seized him, and set him under the gallows, but it was found that he was too tall. Is high His feet are not rising above the ground in any way. When the king was informed of this, he said angrily:


"You idiot! You ask me this little thing. A thief is a little tall, so why don't you catch a man who is a little short? You don't understand such a big thing." The executioner ran to the nearest intersection. A short man was seen carrying a sack of flour on his back. The executioners immediately seized him and hanged him under a gallows. The short man was screaming and asking the executioners what was wrong with me. Why do you hang me? The king himself came here to watch the spectacle. The man murmured to the king, "My lord, I am a poor man."


I bring firewood from the mountains and sell it and wash people's belongings. This is how I feed my children. What sin have I committed in the end? Why do you want to hang me? O fool! I don't know if it's your fault or not. All you have to do is hang a man. I wanted to hang a thief but I found out that he is a little tall and his feet cannot rise above the ground but your height is perfect.


The short man murmured: "King Alam! What is the fault of the tall thief and you hang an innocent, poor man of short stature. Is this also justice? The thief is more than necessary?" If he is tall, dig a pit under his feet, then everything will be fine. "The king liked his words. He ordered it to be done. The executioner caught the thief again, put him under the gallows, put a noose around his neck, and began digging a pit under his feet. But there was a thief who was being called equal. "Hurry up, I'm late." The king was astonished and asked: "Hey, why are you so impatient to die?" "King Alam! The thief replied." The king of is dead. At the time of his death, he made a will that whoever enters heaven should be made king in my place. The king's throne is still there.

Post a Comment

0 Comments