I ran to moon English poetry.

I ran to moon

I ran to moon.
he knelt down.
Exhausted, I gasped.
I cried
she cried and cried.

You have told me that as your light by night,
my hope should shine in my sky.

I'm listening to you.
So I liked it.

And my heart ached.
I was hoping.

And my hope was betrayed.
I was friendly.

And my secrets were exposed.
Give it to me.

And I was punished for giving.
I'm dreaming.

And night fell on my dreams.
Tell me then.

Do I swear to love?

Do I keep my lips closed and keep my secrets secret?

Do I lock the treasures in my heart and build walls around it?

And I dream my dreams that come out of my soul?

Tell me.
Do I hate the ones I love?

And betrayed their trust as they did to me?

Am I telling them their secrets as they are telling me mine?

And am I starting to take more than I give?

Am I telling my dreams to stop singing to me while I sleep?

Tell me.

The moon looked at me and accused me:
"Clouds always hide me.

Does that make mr stop believing thut there
a world above them? "

I ran ro the moon.
I ran to moon.


Post a Comment

0 Comments