My story,My words diary

"Inspiration is a matter of the heart"

People who inspire you. Their words do not go into memory, they go into the heart. What is said with inspiration does not become part of the protection, but it goes to the heart and action. If you do not love your teacher. Then you can't get knowledge from it because the teacher's rank is high. If you are walking rationally. Then you will catch and let go. Whenever there is love, then say it. What happened will have an effect.
Nowadays my words have an effect on people. So all this is the grace of Hazrat Wasif Ali Wasif. One day a gentleman came to my house and started counting shields. He said that it is too much. I replied to him. The shields you see here are not the only ones that are locked inside. I also passed several other exams. My classmates used to tell me that you are studying to earn a living. So you don't want to give up. I answer them that money is one thing. But the respect I get from it is much more than money. You have no idea. Anyway, who became king in the beginning of his youth. Have seen. To work for it or to go to another field. It does not make sense because reading is the kingdom.
When I used to teach. I started giving motivational lectures. While teaching physics, I used to say two or four good things. I did not know that these two or four things would become my introduction in the days to come. Somewhere behind. But the things I said about life have become part of the lecture.

My story,My words diary

"Inspiration is a matter of the heart"


Why not the evolution of thinking?

I do not believe in this intellectual teacher mentor and philosopher whose thinking has not gone through the process of evolution. He is improving himself. He will study. He will read new things. His experiences and observations will teach him to travel the world. He will no longer be a frog of the well. When his thinking will improve. When his thinking will improve. Then he will take his denial to fresh denial. Newton says that a child is sitting on the beach, he has a few pebbles in his hand, and there is a sea in front of him. Those few pebbles are of no importance in front of this sea. Hazrat Wazif Ali Wasif says. One of the signs of knowledge is that the feeling of ignorance increases.
As the sense of ignorance grows, so does the journey of man towards knowledge. People do not even realize that they are in such a wound that they know everything that they are suffering from a dangerous disease. Civil Services I think this is a big problem. Maybe their faces are like this. They don't know anything. But still they pretend that they know everything. There is a lot of harm in this. This condition is inside a person. Eliminates the possibility of further learning. It can make a person a tough person.
Man must be gentle and flexible in order to learn and move forward.


"The movement of time"

Every age has its own standards for regrets, regrets and regrets. It is important to understand the trends of the times. You will act according to the trends of the times.
So you will be able to do a better job. That is wisdom. I have no regrets in this regard. Yes, it is so certain that I have wasted some time in my life, so I am very ashamed of it. I look back and see where Time is wasted. I wish I shouldn't have done it there. Then I think there was no consciousness at that time. Others where their energies have been wasted. I think they shouldn't have been wasted. But then At the same time, I think that if it were not so, life would not have any value. Until a person loses, he does not know what the value of what he has lost was. A person wastes some time. Only then he learns the value of time. If he wastes money, then the value of money comes. If he spoils the relationship, then he values ​​the relationship.

"The fuel of failure, not to burn yourself"

Insuccessful people are full of failures. It is difficult inside them. It is a kind of fuel. It is also in successful people. But the failed man turns this fuel in the wrong direction. Failures overwhelm his self-esteem so much that he becomes helpless. Then instead of trying to move forward, he burns himself with this fuel and prevents others from moving forward. He starts throwing mud at others. People who keep trying to move forward and bring others back. Such people become thieves of their czar. This is not the case with me. I am so lost in my work, in my passion, in my things. I never paid attention to it. I have to believe that whatever I have to do, I have to do it myself. My God will reward me for it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments