weakness within me has shattered

 Giving,

The weakness within me has shattered the walls that I have built within me,
against me.

I may be successful in giving.
bur I don't know when to stop.

I have worked so hard to break down the walls of others so much
I forgot my demolition.

I have worked hard to understand and understand the peace of others,
but I have forgotten my own understanding.

I have exalted, with all my being,
weight on the shoulders and hearts of most people, however
I forgot about my luggage.
My bones are out of joint.

My heart kept beating slowly and slowly.
My thoughts can carry chaos in my mind.

So I decided to give up.
I failed.

And if I would hide my wings and tie my bundle
go back to my pit, do not try to take what I give,

understand my silence, or take the weight off my shoulders?

You feel like giving up
it doesn't mean you
must
Stop it.

Giving,
I may be successful in giving.




Post a Comment

0 Comments